New Ubuntu Forums questionnaire

I have set up a *questionnaire* on the *Ubuntu Forums*:

We need to *spread this questionnaire* far and wide to get a good sample
size. I ask you to tell all your Ubuntu friends and colleagues, and, if you
are in a LoCo Team, please ask them if they have any Ubuntu events planned.
If so, it might be worthwhile going along to the event with our
questionnaire and getting some answers on paper, the old fashioned way!

*Also don't forget* about marking the example content bug as *"affecting
you"* https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/example-content/+bug/505873

*We've got 106 members in the Ubuntu Manual Team, so I expect to see the bug
affecting 106 people!*

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Project Leader