Re: Good advice on manual writing

This is really good advice! Thanks, Wolter, for finding it.

I would also recommend leafing through other manuals on your shelf -- no
doubt at some point in the past you or someone you know may have purchased
some commercial software. Say what you want, but companies spend a lot of
time and money doing research on how to write well, be understandable, etc
-- time and money that we will never have. Not every manual is good, but
having a physical something on your desk to glance at once in a while may
give you some good ideas.

-ilya