Meeting on Saturday at 1100 UTC

Hi all,

Just like to remind you about the meeting this Saturday - while it's
technically not a "meeting" but a brief, we will be making some more
decisions about things like margin notes, in line notes, credit format,
footer and headers, indentation, page type, screenshot resolution, glossary
and index, chapter heading styles and probably discussing the title page
proposals.

*It'll be on Saturday the 16th January at 1100
UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=1&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>in
#ubuntu-manual on
irc.freenode.net*

Notes: UTC and GMT are the same. 1100 is 11am. It's in #ubuntu-manual (our
channel) NOT #ubuntu-meeting!

It would be good if you could make it - especially important for the LaTeX
guys and the editing team so everyone knows what's going on. I'll put up the
agenda on the Meetings page of our wiki in the next hour or so.

Cheers,
--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Project Leader