Re: [Blueprint chapter9] Chapter 9 - Troubleshooting

 I'm not so sure that this fits in Chp. 9. As other people mentioned before,
the chapter is already growing pretty fast.
pon poff seems like a setup issue, not trouble-shooting.
perhaps it would fit better in installation? a whole section on how to
connect to the internet might be appropriate.

Elan