Re: Ubuntu Manual vs Ubuntu Documentation

Hi Alex,

and thankyou for your comments. Please keep in mind that it is still early
days for this project. Most of the available content has not yet been edited
and/or subjected to proper fact-checking, and some of it is likely to change
significantly as the manual approaches it's first release.

Your comments have been noted and those sections will be looked at further
to make sure we are not being inadvertently misleading. We need people to
point out these kinds of things as we go; the more help we get to make sure
the final product is* *both accurate and well-written (and also translated
well), the better.

As for clarity and well-defined purpose - there is some information
available regarding this in the wiki. However, the project will also
continue to be shaped and defined as we proceed. Despite the size of the
wiki it is still a very young document, as is this project in general. Give
it some time and hopefully any concerns you and/or others may have will be
addressed - if not there is always room for more contributors to assist with
this.

Kind regards,

JaminDay