Re: Making bzr simple for new contributors

On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 21:26 +1300, Benjamin Humphrey wrote:

> I recommend current users of bzr adopt it too, for two reasons:
> firstly I'm helping Martin with Ground Control and we need more
> testers,

Since you are helping in GD , Have a look at Olive Bazaar Branch
Manager  , it has most of the bzr features in it. [probably misses the
option to link bugs to commits]

> Tomorrow I think I will make a short video on how to use bzr (command
> line) for new contributors, I'll do some voice commentary etc.
>
> --
> Benjamin Humphrey

New users can also use Olive[not necessarily command line alone ;) ] ,
but Ground Control is definitely a better implementation ,as in, it
integrates the branch directly with nautilus.