Editing Progress

Hi all,

Could all editors that have been allocated to a chapter please send me an
update on where your chapter is currently up to. It's less than a week now
before Alpha release and while I don't expect that all chapters will be 100%
polished by then, our goal is to have the content written and at least a
preliminary edit where possible completed by the 10th.

If you are not sure what is happening with your chapter please email the
chapter writer to find out! If you are behind that's ok - I myself have been
behind lately due to increased work demands - just let me know so I can see
which chapters need more attention. If you are still trying to figure out
how to access the source files through bzr/launchpad, that's ok too just let
me know. Basically I just want an update of some kind so I know a) you still
exist b) you are still working on the project at some level and c) which
chapters need more attention.

If I don't hear from you in the next couple of days I may assume you have
either been swallowed by frogs, or otherwise no longer interested. In either
case I will probably re-allocate your chapter for editing.

Cheers,

JaminDay