Meeting last Saturday

Apologies for not posting this sooner.

Last Saturday, we held our weekly meeting. We couldn't use
#ubuntu-meeting, as the IRC council were there first, so we held it in
#ubuntu-manual instead.

It was reasonably well attended, and we managed to get a fair bit of
stuff done. The minutes are available online at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Meetings#Project%20meeting%2013/02/2010.

The only thing I will draw attention to is the planning of the 48 Hours
of Ubuntu Manual event (https://wiki.ubuntu.con/ubuntu-manual/48hours)
at http://etherpad.com/ov6YwNDcDi. If you are scheduled to give a talk,
and you haven't got *two* times, make sure you visit that and edit it.
If you can, try and keep it in sync with the wiki page too.

Next meeting is the same time (2000 UTC), same place (#ubuntu-manual) on
Saturday the 20th of February. Add anything you want to discuss to the
agenda, along with your name. If you can't make it then, find someone to
raise your point for you.

Thanks all!

--
Josh "dutchie" Holland <jrh@xxxxxxxxxxx>