I'm going on holiday for a couple of days

Hi everyone,

>From tomorrow till Saturday I'll be away on holiday and I've been instructed
to not bring my laptop haha.

Anyway, I'm going to be cruel and leave a to do list for ya'll :) Note: Some
of these are just wish list things for the next week, don't get offended if
you think I expect you to get everything finished! (Thorsten, i'm looking at
you... =P )

* The times for the 48 Hours event *need to be confirmed ASAP*:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/48hours
* Josh, could you make sure that Lernid has the schedule all organized when
the times are confirmed?
* If possible, all authors should have their slides completed by Sunday.
Then we can incorporate them into Lernid and fire through a couple of test
sessions to make sure it's all working. The slideshows need to be exported
to PDF (Impress can do this) and then hosted somewhere with a decent amount
of bandwidth. All participants download the PDF when they first connect to
the session, so for about 2 minutes there will be a high load and we don't
want people waiting too long.
* If someone wants to set up a meeting for Saturday as usual so we can
discuss the 48 hours event, then that would be cool.
* Keep writing, we really need to get all the content done by the end of
next week.
* Editors - start editing!!!!!
* Kevin, if you want to keep playing with screenshots then that would be
cool
* Design team, could we get a couple of new title pages proposed off the
feedback from that thread last week?
* Icons for the chapters?

Other than that, I think we're all good. Have a good few days and I'll see
you all at the meeting on Saturday, which is Sunday morning my time.

Chow!
--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Project Leader