Title text

Hi!

Trying out the title text set with the Biolinum font:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Artwork?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=title_test.pdf

The combination with the Ubuntu logo-type on a single line would be much
too wide and the 2 fonts don't harmonize that way at all. On 2 lines
it's OK, but puts too much emphasis on the Ubuntu part, so we shouldn't
go that way.

There are no bold, only regular weight text figures included with the
font. The bold/not-bold contrast in the middle does nothing good, I
think. So I created the lowest "10.04" in bold myself. Please have a
close look on it, I might have to refine it once my eyes had a rest, if
we go with it.

"Second Edition" seems much more balanced than "2nd Edition",
with this font.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: