Re: Capitals in Titles

I suggest we just use capitals at the start of the sentence for everything
except names of programs, which are capitalized. AFAIK most of the current
headers follow that style. Capitalizing every word looks silly.

eg:

Using the internet with Firefox
Maintaining your system

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Jamin Day
<jaminday+ubuntu@xxxxxxxxx<jaminday%2Bubuntu@xxxxxxxxx>