Re: Ubuntu Manual Project Volunteer

Gidday Bryan,

Sounds great! If you could answer these questions then I'll be able to help
you get up and running:

1) Are you running Ubuntu on the computer you want to work with?

2) Do you know how to use IRC?

3) Are you available to attend some of the classes here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/48hours

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Project Leader