easily accessed translated manuals ?

Hello ,
as we all know the ubuntu's live-cd is ultra-compressed and it can not
contain all the translated pdfs.
A reasonable question is; How will the pdfs be accessed by a new user ? From
what i understood from ubuntu manual's 48h event, this has to be arranged.

We have as audience the new users, so the translated manual should be on
user's desktop.
They boot on ubuntu for the first time and they need guidance and manual
should be there for them in their native language (as long as the
translation is finished).
I understand that it can't be put on desktop from live-cd so we need to find
alternative solutions.

When the user selects his native language, the language packages are
selected to be downloaded from ubuntu servers, the (translated) ubuntu
manual could be selected to be downloaded as well. I think this is an
option.
Of course it's canonical's decision if the (translated) manual will be
accessible from an official release but it's useless to translate a manual
for newcomers that will never be accessed from them.

I think this issue should be addressed soon.

- With Regards
John Xygonakis