Progress report

Hi editors,

Could you please send me a report on the current progress of your
allocated chapters including:

- How 'complete' you feel the chapter currently is on a scale of 1 to
10. By complete I mean all content written, fully edited and ready for
release.
- Any major issues concerning your chapter that you have come across
that you think need addressing. This includes any issues with
structure/content, as well as manpower issues (such as the writer
appears to have bailed, or you think the chapter needs more people to
help with writing/editing in order to be finished on time etc).

Sorry for the short, hastily typed email but I'm just rushing out the
door! Less than three weeks to go before writing has to be completely
finished...

Thanks all,

JaminDay
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
JaminDay (https://launchpad.net/~jaminday)