[Blueprint chapter4] Chapter 4 - Preferences and Hardware

Blueprint changed by Luke Jennings:

Whiteboard changed:
  Working on printing at the moment.

  Will be willing to cover keyboards and internationalisation of keyboards
  such as inputting characters like é.  Can also cover a basic CUPS
  introduction if required.  -- Christopher Swift.

  NO LONGER ABLE TO ASSIST - Been overtaken with lots of project work and
  assignments and a multitude of exams both academic and non-academic.
  Sorry but I am unable to continue on the project and any work that has
  been done by me I give full permissions for that to be used without need
  to ask for being altered. -- Christopher Swift.

  sent email, assigning portions of the blueprint to Christopher Swift,
  Walter Méndez, and Saad Javed. In absence of Deon, changed myself to be
  the temporary assignee.  -- ilya haykinson

- Luke Jennings - Working on Burning a disk and Simple scan
+ Luke Jennings - Working on Burning a disk and Printing

--
Chapter 4 - Preferences and Hardware
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+spec/chapter4