Re: [ubuntu-art] Title Page Design on the Planet

Thorwil,

Could you do one based on (b) that uses Aubergine for the icons
instead of Brown, and uses some dots instead of the wave thing at the
bottom?

Also, the dots could be quite widely spaced so it's in line with
Canonical's new "enterprise vs. community" branding concept.
Wide-spaced dots suggest community.

Have a look at Mark's post about the new branding for more
information. We want to try to follow the new Canonical branding as
much as possible.

Thanks :)