Re: Translation on Ubuntu Manual in Tamil

Hi Shrini,

Unles I missed something I don't think you have yet received a reply to your
email - apologies if this is the case, it gets kinda busy around here
sometimes!

I'm sure your team's assistance with translating the manual will be more
than welcomed, although I have nothing to do with the translating side of
things so can't provide you with any more info.

Probably the best way to begin getting involved would be to join the
#ubuntu-manual IRC channel on irc.freenode.net. That way you can introduce
yourself and meet some of the other contributors, and I'm sure someone will
be able to direct you to the appropriate person to answer your questions
about getting started.

Thanks for your interest in contributing and best of luck,

JaminDay