Re: Translating Ubuntu-Manual into Tamil

Wow guys, this absolutely fantastic! Good on you all for putting together
such a fantastic team to work on translating the manual - I hope you had a
great time and looks like you achieved a lot.

I don't know whether you are aware, but our writing freeze is on the 31st
March, which means there will likely be some more changes to the content of
the manual between now and then. I hope it will not be too difficult for you
to incorporate these changes into your work? Again, great job and I wish you
the best of success with your translation and the work your Ubuntu community
does over there.

Regards,

JaminDay