Re: Make all the screenshots for the manual

Hi,

It is very good to see that you are keen to take screen shots, how ever
we will not be taking any screen shots until the 1st of april when
quickshot is planed to be released.

When quickshot is released there will be a wiki page explain how to use
quickshot.

Quickshot is still under development so you are not able to install it
yet.

Thanks for all the work translating.

Luke Jennings (Ubuntujenkins)