Re: Screenshots

Hey everyone,

Yep we're waiting for two things:

Quickshot and confirmation of the default theme and the window control
location. We should be able to start taking screenshots on Monday, 1st
April.

For now, please do not try to add any screenshots into the manual yourself -
we will have a nice process outlined and put instructions up on the wiki and
in the mailing list when everything is ready.

The only thing you can do at the moment is to report bugs in the manual at
http://ubuntu-manual.org/?bugs. I suggest you wait until after the 31st to
translate as well, as then we won't have this problem of strings
disappearing all the time.

Thanks!