Re: FOLLOWUP Can't install BZR. Can someone accept plaintext?

Hi Parry,

Great to hear you are back on board. Just so you know, we are about a week
away from our writing freeze, and as such things have changed slightly. We
are now in the content finalising/bug fixing phase and have appointed a team
of three 'super-editors' to oversee this process - not to be elitist or
exclusive but simply a) to ensure consistency where possible across the
manual, and b) to streamline the bug-fixing process and avoid merge
conflicts etc.

At this stage, we are encouraging people to read through the draft manual
and report any bugs found, which can all be done through
www.ubuntu-manual.org.

The draft manual at the website will be updated to the latest revision once
per day.

We will re-establish our larger team of editors and writers once we are past
the writing freeze, in preparation for our next release which will coincide
with Ubuntu 10.10.

Regards,

JaminDay