[Blueprint titlepage] Title Page

Blueprint changed by Benjamin Humphrey:

    Approver: Ubuntu Manual Team => Benjamin Humphrey
    Assignee: Wolter Hellmund => thorwil

Whiteboard changed:
- Humphrey:
- Wolter, looks fantastic - I love the design, here's some feedback:
-
- Could you remove all references to "Beginners" and "Official" for now.
- We're not sure we'll use the word beginners in the final title, and it's
- not official yet. (To save Canonical getting grumpy). Just use "The
- Ubuntu Manual" as the title :)
-
- Make the "Developed by The Ubuntu Manual Team" a bit smaller, and
- replace "developed" with "written"
-
- Also, in the bottom right-hand corner, please add the current version
- number and release (ie. version 0.3 development-release)
-
- Looks great, I love it!
-
- Wolter:
- Hi. I made a draft of what the manual's title page (or cover page) could look like. Please refer to the image linked to below
- version 0.7 http://imagebin.ca/view/xraHGm.html
- version 0.6 http://imagebin.ca/view/NyBoeEK.html
- version 0.5 http://imagebin.ca/view/BmydqVF.html
- version 0.4 (never uploaded)
- version 0.3 http://imagebin.ca/view/nOyljK.html
- version 0.2 http://imagebin.ca/view/pUotJG.html
- version 0.1 http://imagebin.ca/view/OsiYioWO.html
-
- Please refer to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Screenshots for
- further changes and new title page suggestions.

--
Title Page
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+spec/titlepage