Re: helping out…

Hi there Dominic,

That would be fantastic, feedback is much appreciated. The website is
designed by myself and has been implemented by a member of our team, Adnane
(daker) on IRC.

Depending on how much time you have and how the timezones play out, it would
be really awesome if you could join Daker and myself in IRC to chat about
about the website at some point, or if you want to have a look over it in
your own time and send us some feedback via email. Our IRC channel is
#ubuntu-manual on irc.freenode.net

The website we're looking at http://test.ubuntu-manual.org which will become
the real website. The current one at ubuntu-manual.org is a placeholder
until we've finished and tested the main website.

Another thing I would be interested in talking about would be how we can
work with ubuntu.com. I would love to have a domain such as
manual.ubuntu.com in the future, and I was also talking to Ivanka about
mentioning the ubuntu manual near the download link for Lucid. I sent you
another email regarding this earlier today.

Thanks a lot for your interest, it's greatly appreciated!

Benjamin