Stuff that needs to be done this weekend

Hi guys,

I'm going away this weekend for an airshow and I won't have internet apart
from being able to check emails on my phone. Here are some things that need
to be done asap:

* UMP translations need to be imported asap
* Branches have to be sorted out so we can work on the second edition
* The website needs to have a final text edit, then string freeze by Monday
* test.ubuntu-manual.org will need to be seamlessly moved over to
ubuntu-manual.org (this should happen on Monday)
* In anticipation of Quickshot bugs, Quickshot devs will need to fix these
asap and get a new release out next week and update the ISO and links
* Any new bugs filed, blueprints etc need to be triaged and targeted for
10.04 1st Edition RC if appropriate, or 10.04 2nd Edition if they're content
bugs
* Anyone on the team who has Facebook, Twitter or a blog -- please spread
the call for help with translations and screenshots
* *Absolutely NO ONE* must change any strings in the main branch which has
translation focus from this point on, besides Kevin who will be working on
TeX formatting.

There will be no meeting this weekend, have a good Easter!

Thanks!

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Team Lead