bzr problems & ubuntu-manual/authors page instructions

I tried to follow the instructions on the page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com
/ubuntu-manual/authors -- I got as far as the public key, and I got
slowed there as the page doesn't say "copy & paste" the entire private
key. Not a biggy, I had to try 4 or 5 pasts before I got it correct.
Next, I tried to d/l the manual, viz.:

mark@Lexington-19-Karmic:~/Projects$ bzr branch lp:ubuntu-manual
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-
login".
[#########\          ] 138551KB   345KB/s | Fetching revisions:Inserting
stream

I had run: bzr whoami & saw mark@Lexington-19-Karmic:~/Projects$ bzr
whoami
Mark <emarkpreston@xxxxxxxxxxx>

so I thought I was good-to-go. Yet, the d/o of the manual is continuing
as I type this (about 13.8 meg), but just above the d/l line I read:

mark@Lexington-19-Karmic:~/Projects$ bzr branch lp:ubuntu-manual
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-
login".

I tried to enter the name of: Mark, but bzr won't take that.

Meanwhile the whole reason for this is: I sent the manual (beta) to a
friend who wants to use Ubuntu. In reading the manual, he caught a
spelling error:

Ubuntu 10.04 manual
Revision 729
"Page 27 (29 of 172)"
Line 18: "When the calender is expanded ..." should be "When the
calendar is ..."

so, please have someone proof the manual for spelling errors, too.
Thanks. Mark Preston
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Mark Preston (https://launchpad.net/~emarkpreston)