Re: Phrase clean-up

Hi Radu,

Thanks for picking this up. We are currently past the writing freeze for the
first release of the manual, which means there can be no more changes to
content, however we are looking at releasing a second edition in a couple of
months so we will make the necessary change then as per your suggestion.

To help us keep track of your suggestion, could you submit the bug report
here:

http://ubuntu-manual.org/bugs

That way we can make sure it isn't forgotten!

Kind regards,

Jamin