Re: Ubuntu Manual Credits

The point is, developing software isn't the same as writing a manual. If
you change some code, nobody will notice, if it was not a big bug. But
if you change just two letters in the manual, In worst case around 5-7
sentences have to be translated again. In every language. And believe
me, it gets really annoying for a translator, if you translate the same
thing over and over again. There _must_ be one point where it's said:
"No changes anymore, we have to live with the existing errors". Then,
after the manual was released (or even during, but in another branch)
you can make changes again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Daniel Schury