translate the website!

Though it's nice we're translating website and manual to 50+ languages (57
exactly).
But so far our website is fully translated (or more than 90%) to only 14 of
them!
I made table and a chart showing those numbers.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqQVtqGm63qVdFFlblNXb0pkbDNpWEJEYnFVc19KWXc

Could please all the translators hop on translating our website so it can be
finally published?
It's really long since its strings were frozen in order we could work on it.
And it's only a few strings compared to manual. It'll be quickie. ;)

And why is it so important?
Since on our website is also section about participating (read translating).
The sooner we can show it to the world, the better.
Surely I don't have to explain relation between number of translators and
speed of translating.

*Only 14 days left to releasing the manual! Do not miss our chance!*

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history