Re: Quickshot user feed back

Hey Luke,
What you liked about it?I thought it flowed really well and was nice and simple to use, was nice and user friendly.
What could be improved?The one suggestion i could think of is that it is extremely annoying having to logout and switch languages and then login and restart quickshot. Why not have a dropdown box in the dialog where quickshot gets the list of screenshots from the server, so that the user can select any of the currently installed languages. If quickshot had this i would use it far more.
Things that worked well?Quickshot is great in that it gives you all the information you need to get started.
Things that did not work well?As i said above, improving the way that quickshot handles and detects installed language packs would be great.
Ryan Macnish