← Back to team overview

ubuntu-manual team mailing list archive

Strange issues at translations on Launchpad


Hi all,

I'm starting to hate Launchpad for translations. At galician language we
have all the manual translated with a lot of fixes near April 18th.
Today, after trying to compile the manual again at my computer I find
that there was a lot of errors at glossary that were fixed some time
ago. I went to Launchpad and finded that all the "Current translations"
are the oldest strings sended. Cause this, we have to mark again the
lastests translations (that are the fixed and don't have errors).

There's someone that can clarifies this issues.
This is very annoying.