Re: Getting started

Hi Kevin,

While the first make ran fine making the en_GB variant fails:

ross@ross-laptop:~/Projects/ubuntu-manual$ make ubuntu-manual-en_GB.pdf
bzr version-info --custom --template="Revision number: {revno}\qquad
Revision date: {date}\n\n" > revision.tex
po4a-translate --master-charset=utf8 -f latex -m main.tex -p po/en_GB.po -l
ubuntu-manual-en_GB.tex -k 0
./backmatter/colophon.tex
               :12: (po4a::tex)
               unknown environment: 'fullwidth'
make: *** [ubuntu-manual-en_GB.tex] Error 9

Is this another makefile error?

Also I assumed texlive was a GUI program - I'm struggling to find the right
executable to launch it, could you point me in the right direction of that
as well please?

Thanks,

-Ross