Ubuntu Manual Updater

I have written an application that will automatically download the latest
build of the Ubuntu Manual from builds.ubuntu-manual.org. The script will be
run every time that the computer boots. It is released under the BSD
License and other developers are welcome. The code for this app is hosted on
Launchpad (see https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-updater). I don't
know how to add it to a PPA and if I did I would do that instead. I have
attached the deb file for other users to test. Please note that as this is
the first release there are likely bugs. Please report any bugs that you
find on Launchpad (see https://bugs.launee
httpchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-updater<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-updater>).