Re: German translation completed

Hello, Daniel.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Daniel Schury <Surst@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've got some good news to present: The german translation of the manual
> is completed :)
>
> My propose would be, to build it on the official build structure, let me
> take a look at the result and release it, if everythings alrigt?

I can't remember where we left off on the German translation.  Have
you already generated the .tex file and moved the \marginnote{...}
commands around?  If so, please commit that ubuntu-manual-de.tex file
to the lucid-e1 repository.

Here's a quick to do list that Luke (ubuntujenkins), John (c7p), and I
have put together from our work so far.  It will undoubtedly grow as
we continue along:

  http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/translationtodo

If you have any questions, feel free to email the list, email me
directly, or pester us on IRC.

Thanks!

--Kevin