Re: Trouble building manual

You can't build translations of the second edition yet. To build the regular
English version (the one that gets edited), just run make with no
parameters.

--Kevin Godby
(on a train in the middle of nowhere, Nevada, but where the cellular
reception is better than it is at my house)

On Jun 27, 2010 2:07 AM, "Christopher Vagnetoft" <cvagnetoft@xxxxxxxxx>