Re: ^□ Pretty store s G

I'm assuming it's spam. Once my email was hacked I suppose and sent
out a message to everyone on my contacts about a digital camera.

Thankfully my hacker wasn't malicious at all. Didn't leave anything
behind. And this format is similar to the email the hacker sent from
my email.

So I'm assuming we can just ignore this and it'll all be fine. Ryan
may want to change his password though.