Re: An interesting blog by Matt Zimmerman touches on docs

Hi

Naturally, there are disadvantages, such as:

* no internet connection = no help (beyond the minimal on-disk help)
* umm.. any other disadvantages?

You missed out

1) people on narrow-band (as it is now called) for whom the
https://shipit.ubuntu.com/ is their only hope
2) people paying per byte

Don't let osabdfl hear that you are going to 'cut off' those areas of the
world who are in that position.

Regards,

Phill.
P.S., are we allowed to call him that? If not, sorry.