Re: [UCLP] [Reminder] Collaberation meeting

Hello, Phil and, er, Phill.

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Phil Bull <philbull@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Frustratingly, my Internet connection went down before the meeting, and
> only just came back up. Does anyone have logs for the meeting that I can
> review?

You can read the logs of the meeting here:

  http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/07/10/%23ubuntu-manual.html#t21:00

This week, each team (manual, docs, and learning) are going to work on
writing a sample in the following formats: Docbook 5, HTML 5, Mallard,
and DITA.  This way we can get a feel for the various formats, their
pros and cons, and also explore how the writing styles differ among
the materials produced by each team.

I encourage everyone to post questions, notes about what they've
learned, opinions, etc. to the mailing lists throughout the week.

Thanks!

--Kevin Godby