Re: Contributors list

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 11:31 +0300, c7p wrote:

> 2010/8/10 Alexander Lancey <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>         Hello all.
>         I've just recently started to get involved in the manual
>         project. I've pushed a number of edits, mostly
>         spelling/grammar ones, as can be seen from the lucid-e2 page.
>         I was wondering if I've qualified to add myself as one of the
>         editors?

> Actually you did the proofreading of the text, so I think the most
> proper term will be "Bug reporter" or something like that
> (proofreader ? is it correct ?).
>
> Cheers
>
> -John

I think editor is a suitable title/term, feel free to help with the
editing. (You are already :) ) There will not be very much to do until
people write bits for mavrick, are you on irc? Come and join us on
#ubuntu-manual on freenode and then you can chat to some of the other
editors.

Thanks

Luke (jenkins)