Re: Spanish Translation

2010/9/13 Jonas Endersch <jonas.endersch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  Hi,
>
> you can translate it on Launchpad, just visit
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/maverick/ Before
> translating, you may contact your translation team, because there may be
> some restrictions. Furthermore the new edition isn't done already, so you
> might want to translate lucid-e2 instead (in case this one isn't translated
> already, I don't know) and start translating maverick-series after the
> english version is freezed.
>
> Jonas
>
> Am 13.09.2010 07:35, schrieb Andres Genovez:
>
>  Hi, I want to help in the spanish translation,
>>
>> Maybe thereis a translation asisted tool, for quick edit, double window,
>> etc??
>>
>> Thanks!

I am happy you want to help the translation of the manual.
Don't translate the maverick series cause it's still under editing and many
translations will be lost. There must be a string freezing date in this
month, so wait till that day to translate the maverick. The translation is
done through launchpad.net. You can find more info on our site (
http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved/translators) and also you can contact
many project's members on #ubuntu-manual irc channel of freenode.

Cheers !

-John