Ubiquity and ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu string and UI updates

Hi there,

Much apologies, but we've had to update some strings and the UI in
ubiquity, the desktop CD installer.  Equally, the brand new and very
lovely slideshow [1] landed late, complete with updated strings and an
all-new look.  Both were granted freeze exceptions [2, 3].

Given the circumstances, I will be uploading new translations with
each new ubiquity and slideshow bug fix release from here on out, and
will do one last 'translations-only' upload before we hit the final
cut-off for uploads.

Thanks a bunch!

1: http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/09/ubuntu-10-10s-installer-slideshow-oozes-class/
2: https://launchpad.net/bugs/636945