Doc Website

Hi All,

It looks like the Drupal folks are getting considering a Drupal-based DITA
editor.  I thought I'd pass this along:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdjbxNHpXk&feature=youtu.be

You can follow the thread here:
note from the thread is that it looks like Drupal may be considering some
kind of "Documentation Spin," of Drupal.  To me, this seems similar to what
Fedora does with their Design spin or the Forensics spins - special purpose
derivatives of the main platform.

I don't intend this to be some kind of "we should use DITA because Drupal
might be doing it," but I just thought this might be of interest to the
teams, as Drupal is likely needing to address at least some of the same
issues that we would need to address in our docs.

Jim

Follow ups