Re: Few doubts

Hello, and welcome to the project. My first guess for getting the manual to
compile is that you don't have the correct Tex installation. Did you follow
the guide to set up? http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved/authors

<http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved/authors>I'm not sure if/where we have
an official todo list, but the best bets are fixing
bugs<http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual> and
scanning for errors (typos or incorrect details).

    -Alexander