Re: Releasing manuals less often, ditching translations

*Hi Ben,*

Seems good but its kind of disappointing  not releasing the Mnual every 6
months. We can also keep a copy that can be read (without download) online,
using the "Google
translator<http://translate.google.com/about/intl/en_ALL/tour.html#professional>"
widget, readers can change the language. Instead of killing translation for
the Manual.

Jason Odoom
www.google.com/profiles/jasonodoom