Problems compiling the lucid-e2 pdf and with quickshot

Hi,
I sent this e-mail to Kevin a few days ago (at least the first part
about latex), but maybe anyone of you could help me with this problem,
too...

I followed the instructions at ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved to install
TexLive from upstream, it even took over 9 hours to
install. The packages-script even found some missing packages, but
installed all missing ones. So it said I should be able to compile the
manual. Yay.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
»make ubuntu-manual-de.pdf« first told me:

bzr version-info --custom --template="\\\revinfo{{revno}}{{date}}" >
revision.tex
po4a-translate --master-charset=utf8 -f latex -m main.tex -p po/de.po -l
ubuntu-manual-de.tex -k 0
Datei po/de.po existiert nicht.
make: *** [ubuntu-manual-de.tex] Fehler 9

(file po/de.po doesn't exist; make: *** [ubuntu-manual-de.tex] Error 9)

work, too. Seems to build some tex files, but then:

bzr version-info --custom --template="\\\revinfo{{revno}}{{date}}" >
revision.tex
po4a-translate --master-charset=utf8 -f latex -m main.tex -p po/de.po -l
ubuntu-manual-de.tex -k 0
./credits/credits.tex
               :109: (po4a::tex)
               Unbekannte Umgebung: »translatorcredits«
make: *** [ubuntu-manual-de.tex] Fehler 9

(unknown environment: »translatorcredits«; [...] Error 9)

I exported the .po-file from launchpad and renamed it to »de.po«, but
there was the same error. How can I fix this to compile the pdf? I think
we're very close to release lucid-e2, but I just don't get it working :/

Moreover, I have some problems with Quickshot. I tried the Live-CD on
ubuntu-manual.org, but it couldn't connect to the server and the latest
version asks für server data, but I don't know what I should insert
there...

cheers
Jonas

Follow ups