Re: taking screenshots

Actually, the new server *is* online, but it only has lucid-e1 definitions,
and I need to port partially complete languages over by hand (so someone
will have to tell me which languages they want to capture for).

As far as I can tell, Dutch (language_code=nl, right?) only needs two more
screenshots, and it may actually be easiest to capture them manually, since
one is part of the installation process (the first slide that appears once
you've confirmed all of your installation settings) and the other is the
default F-Spot window.

The attached file (also available at
http://flan.uguu.ca:5000/ump/10-04/%5Bump%5D10-04.qsproj, with
http://flan.uguu.ca:5000/ump/10-04 being an equivalent URL for Quickshot's
configuration step, as well as a place you can check to see how work is
progressing) can be used to configure the new Quickshot client to work with
the Lucid repository, if you want to use Quickshot.

If you want to capture those two screenshots manually, however, they just
have to be named "01-first-slide.png" and  "03-f-spot.png" and you can send
them to anyone who has commit access for the manual, or back to me, and I
can insert them into the Quickshot data-set and notify the appropriate
people.

-Neil Tallim