From: "c7p" <c7p.admin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rachid" <rachidbm@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ubuntu-manual" <ubuntu-manual@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 10:49:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-manual] Linux alternative apps page(s)

Hey Rachid,

thanks for the info!

Only I think it's hard to name Windows applications. For example, for burning there are a lot of Windows applications. I use InfraRecorder (Free & Open source) for burning in Windows.

The truth is that it's not so easy to make this application table. I name one win or mac application that is known to the general public, for sure this table may not contain the apps that someone used to use on Win but given the name of the most popular programs in each category so they will understand what the linux programm is about.

Thanks !

--John