[Ubuntu Manual] Seeking authors and editors for "Getting Started with Ubuntu 11.04"

Hello,

We're ramping up activity on the new edition of the manual: Getting Started
with Ubuntu 11.04.  We have a new editor in chief but we're now seeking new
chapter authors and editors to write and update the content for Ubuntu
11.04.

If you are interested in becoming a chapter author or editor of the manual
check <http://ubuntu-manual.org/jobs> for a list of available chapters.

If you could also spread the word by forwarding this mail or writing about the
open positions on your blog, Twitter, or Facebook that would be really
helpful.

Thank you for your time, best wishes for a successful new release!

—Kevin (godbyk) and John (c7p)