Re: This might be helpful for the Unity section of the manual

Hi Benjamin,

The guide looks great! I think it does a great job of teaching people about
Natty and does so with style, too.

As it stands right now, we can't really use any of the content there,
however. Unless I'm mistaken, the entire omgubuntu site is subject to a
copyright with all rights reserved. In order for us to reuse the content (if
it makes sense for the Natty manual), you'd need to publicly relicense this
guide and all images using CC-BY-SA or a compatible license.

Cheers!

-ilya