Re: Error on the website ubuntu-manual.org

Hello, Sayantan.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Sayantan Das <sayantan13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just came across an error on the website ubuntu-manual.org. I am not sure if this has been reported earlier.Please check the attached screenshot

I just glanced at the code for that page and it's pulling variables
from the config file to fill in the Maverick Meerkat and 10.04
strings.  I don't know if I can adjust those strings, however, because
they're used elsewhere in different ways and I'm afraid I may break
more important functionality (like the downloads page).

I'm hoping we can get the newer website tested and updated.  Then we
can switch over to it.  You can poke around the test site at
<http://test.ubuntu-manual.org/>.

--Kevin