Re: Fwd: ubuntumanual.com

If someone would like to register ubuntu-manual.com,
ubuntu-manual.net, ubuntumanual.com, and ubuntumanual.net, they're
welcome to.  If you do register one of those domain names and want it
to point to the ubuntu-manual.org site, let me know and I can set it
up on my end.

A WHOIS lookup on ubuntumanual.com says it's not currently registered.
 I don't think you need to bid on the domain name, since it's not
registered. Just go to your favorite registrar and register the
domain.  (You should be able to register a domain name for about US$10
/ year.)

--Kevin